VOLUNTEER WAIVER AGREEMENT
This volunteer agreement is effective as of the date attested on the Sharingwell, Inc. (hereafter Organization) online volunteer registration page indicating as such,
The Volunteer is willing to donate their time and services to the Organization and the non-profit event beneficiary CreedSeed, Inc. (hereafter Recipient), in turn the organization is willing to accept such time and service by the Volunteer.
In consideration of the above, the parties hereby agree to the following terms and conditions,
1. Services. Volunteer may support Organization and Recipient during time of volunteering services including any tasks indicated on the Organization web site from time to time as related to the respective event a Volunteer volunteers.
2. Wages. The volunteer understands the services provided will be a donation and under no circumstances will expect wages, salary, or benefits from the Organization and Recipient for the services provided within this volunteer agreement.
3. Supervision. The Volunteer should report to William Fisher on each day services are provided for instruction and guidance.
4. Employment. The Volunteer understands they are under no terms considered an employee of the Organization nor Recipient. Furthermore, the Organization and Recipient acknowledges the Volunteer is not an employee and may provide services at free will. The Volunteer will receive no employee benefits including disability, pay, workman’s compensation, or severance pay.
5. Liability. The Volunteer agrees to indemnify and hold the Organization and Recipient, its directors, and successors and assigns harmless against any damages related to the Volunteer’s activity and shall not seek claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Volunteer’s work and associated activities with the Organization and Recipient.
i. Further, the Volunteer agrees that this Agreement discharges both the Organization and Recipient from any liability or claim that the Volunteer, may have against the Organization or Recipient with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from participation at the Organization’s Volunteer site. Volunteer also fully understands that the Organization or Recipient does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage.
ii. Additionally, Volunteer expressly waives any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of the Organization or Recipient beyond what may be offered freely by the representative of the Organization or Recipient in the event of such injury or medical expense.
iii. Further, the Volunteer releases the Organization or Recipient from any claim whatsoever which arises or may arise in the future on account of any first aid treatment or other medical services that are conducted in connection with an emergency during Volunteer’s time with the Organization and Recipient.
iv. Finally, the Volunteer understands volunteering may include various activities that may be hazardous to Volunteer and hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm in these activities and releases both the Organization and Recipient from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the activities of Volunteer time with the Organization and Recipient.
6. Jurisdiction. Any and all legal proceedings that may arise from this volunteer agreement shall remain in the jurisdiction of Pennsylvania and county of Bucks. The Volunteer agrees that in the instance of legal proceedings they will cooperate with the Organization and Recipient as well as the Organization and Recipient’s agents. The Volunteer agrees to provide written notification to the Organization and Recipient in the event that an incident takes place while the Volunteer is providing services.
7. Grants and Rights. Volunteer grants and assigns unto the Organization and Recipient the right without interest, royalty or compensation whatsoever all rights to create and distribute audio, video or photographic images related to the event that may include a facsimile of Volunteer through both hard-copy medium and digital means from time to time.
8. Term. This volunteer agreement shall begin, end and have a duration as specified within the Organization web site volunteer registration page.
9. Termination. Because the Volunteer is not an active employee, they may terminate this volunteer agreement at any time for any reason they deem necessary. The Organization may decline to accept the Volunteers time and may terminate this agreement without prior notification.
10. Emergency. In the event that an emergency should occur while the Volunteer is providing services, the Organization shall contact the Emergency Contact as provided on the Organization web site volunteer registration page.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held illegal or unenforceable in a judicial proceeding, such provision shall be severed and shall be inoperative, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain operative and binding on the Parties herein.
12. Execution. The signatory executing this Agreement represents that he or she is authorized to execute this Agreement on behalf of the Volunteer. Wherein Volunteer is NOT 18 YEARS OF AGE at time of execution, this Agreement MUST BE executed by both VOLUNTEER and “Legal Guardian” wherein Legal Guardian is bound to this Agreement and assumes all liability as indicated herein as representative of Volunteer WITHOUT any participation whatsoever in Volunteer tasks or activities.